Eucalyptus Candle CLP

Eucalyptus Candle CLP

Candles
It is important to never leave a burning candle unattended.
Always burn candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles and do not not burn them near anything that can catch fire.
Never allow a candle to burn more than 5mm from the base.

Diffusers
Do not get in eyes, or on skin or clothing.If you get in the eyes rinse with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so.
Do not dispose of into any water course.
Do not place on or near any surfaces that can be damaged by perfume oils.

Warning

Diffuser refills can cause skin irritation and/or allergic skin reactions as well as serious eye irritation if it enters the eye.
It is harmful to Aquatic Wildlife with long lasting effects.
If ingested it could cause damage to the unborn child.

Stay Safe!
By following our guidance and using common sense you can enjoy our candles and diffusers safely in your home.